Joel Rosen, left, Howard Tanner
After the announcement on the new 2011 Joel “Mr. Motion” Rosen Phase III Camaro I thought you might like to see some photos of the delivery and learn a little more about this Super Car.
Mr. Motion took delivery of his Synergy Green #01 MOTION Phase III 427-SC Camaro from Redline’s Howard Tanner.
The first 2011 MOTION Camaro, a limited-production 800-horsepower Phase III 427-SC Supercharged Supercar, was the centerpiece of the Toyo Tires exhibit at the Super Chevy Show at Palm Beach International Raceway, April 8-10. Ordered by Joel Rosen, it represents the ultimate performance model of Baldwin-Motion’s 2011 FANTASTIC FIVE!
“Back in the day we built record-setting 500-horsepower big-block Camaros and backed them up with warranties. My new 427-SC delivers 300 more horsepower, imported Supercar handling and braking, plus incredible comfort and convenience features. And, it has a one-year, 12,000-mile warranty,” says Rosen.
“My wife Judith and I are really looking forward to cruising South Beach (Miami) in our new air conditioned Supercharged Supercar.”
Between 1967 and 1974, Rosen built and marketed brand new, ultra-high-performance Baldwin-Motion 427 & 454 Camaros, Novas, Chevelles, Biscaynes and Corvettes through Baldwin Chevrolet. He’s currently involved with Howard Tanner, Redline Motorsports, builder of 2011 MOTION Camaros marketed by DeNooyer Chevrolet, Albany, NY.
Only a limited number of $150,000 427-SC Camaros will be produced, whereas production of SS and Phase III 427 & 454 MOTION Camaros, starting at under $80,000, will be market-driven.
JOEL ROSEN’S 800-HORSEPOWER PHASE III 427-SC CAMARO
• Supercharged GM LS7 427 Aluminum Engine
• 2.8-Liter Twin-Screw Supercharger System
• Eight-Rib supercharger drive assembly
• Unique block, 4.125-inch bore, pressed-in liners
• Forged 2618 Aluminum 9.3-to-1 pistons
• Forged 6.125-inch H-Beam Steel connecting rods
• Forged 4.00-inch stroke steel crankshaft
• Race-prepped CNC-ported Aluminum heads
• Custom Redline R3-SC Blower camshaft
• ATI/Redline damper
• High-Efficiency tubular exhaust system
• MBRP Stainless Steel mufflers, dual outlets
• High-Capacity air intake system
• 160-degree high-flow thermostat
• Custom calibrated Engine Management System
• High-Capacity fuel system
• Upgraded TR6060 Six-Speed manual transmission (ONLY)
• ZR1 Corvette dual disc clutch system
• MGW short throw shifter
• 1,000 Horsepower axles
• Pfadt Billet rear cradle mounts
• Pfadt differential bushings
• Pfadt trailing arms & tie rods
• Pfadt Coil-Over F&R Suspension
• Pfadt F&R sway bars
• Brembo Six-Piston Monoblock front brakes with 380-mm two-piece rotors
• Brembo Four-Piston Monoblock rear brakes with 380-mm two-piece rotors
• Custom MOTION painted striping
• Custom MOTION wheels with painted accents
• Custom Phase III-SC Hood with glass window
• Aggressive front fascia with air intake inlets
• Phase III-SC Rear Spoiler
• MOTION badges & VIN plates
• Accented front and rear seats with embroidered headrests with Carbon-Fiber finish
• 1-Year/12,000-Mile Warranty
For more information, please visit www.OfficialBaldwinMotion.com
Howard Tanner, Joel Rosen, right