We just received the following information from Motorbooks and thought you might be interested.
Rolling Bones, one of the nations best-known hot rod shops, is teaming up with Motorbooks and rodders across the country on an adventure to SEMA! Ken Schmidt and Keith Cornell (aka Rolling Bones) will drive their 1932 Ford Three Window Coupe from their shop in Ballston Spa, New York to Las Vegas. Their final destination would be the Motorbooks booth (#22393) at SEMA! Rolling Bones were featured in Peter Harholdt and Ken Gross’ book Art of the Hot Rod (which recently won a GOLD medal at the International Automotive Media Awards and author Ken Gross won the Lifetime Achievement Award) and Peter Vincent’s Hot Rod Garages. They will be meeting with hot rod enthusiasts and builders all the way across the country… and selling books to pay for their gas!
If you are in the area of any of their stops, be sure to jump in your hot rod and come down and say hello!
· Monday, October 26th – Erie County Flathead Club hosts at the Quaker Steak & Lube (7851 Peach Street, Erie, PA), 7pm
· Tuesday, October 27th– Road Rockets Custom Car Club in Indianapolis hosts at Culbertson’s Rod & Custom Shop (1815 South Lynhurst Drive, Indianapolis, IN), 7pm
· Wednesday, October 28th– Regional Streeters in Crown Point, Indiana hosts at Schoops Hamburgers (1124 N. Main Street, Crown Point, IN), 5pm
· Thursday, October 29th– Morfab Customs in Union, Missouri hosts (79 Hi-Line Drive, Union, MO) hosts, 6pm
· Friday, October 30th– Darryl Starbird Custom and Hot Rod Hall of Fame hosts (55251 E. Hwy 85A, Afton, OK) 1pm
· Saturday, October 31st – Bozo’s Garage in Santa Rosa hosts (2601 Will Rogers Drive, Santa Rosa, NM), 2pm
· Sunday, November 1st – Heading to Vegas!